Friday, February 6, 2009

Kicking & Screaming!!!


Do you ever feel like if you just had a doctor's kit, you could "fix it"??

You ask yourself over & over & over, why waste the doctor's time & our money when it's really nothing!? It will pass.....It's NOTHING!!!



As I struggle with this blog, my "voice" is saying........"go ahead, lay it ALL out there!" My head is saying........"You've GOT to be kidding me? I can't get it straight in my head & I'm living it. How is the world am I going to put in from my heart & head to my fingers????" To be quite honest with you, I worry about my "voice" sometimes.....I think it could quite possibly be confusing me with someone else..........FAT CHANCE!!!!!


Here's what my head & my heart are struggling with......... so MANY signs! I started to type "but,".......there really is no BUT.......there are so many signs....if my family or friend, or a stranger for that matter, had as many signs (or symptoms) I would have been dragging them to the doctor way before now!! Why is it I feel I'm not worthy????


Am I not God's child? Didn't He choose me? Doesn't He love me? Is He not using me as an example of what His mercy grace does to a sinner!!!!???? Isn't my body the temple for the Holy Spirit?? (Romans 12:1) If the answers are YES........what am I doing ignoring the signs?????!!!!!!


I finally broke down/gave in/caved........NO!.....I finally prayed and OBEYED!!! My "voice" just kept saying, "How many more signs do you need? The signs you are receiving aren't in a "foreign language". You only have ONE life." There was no peace........the "voice" wouldn't stop......it continued on & on & on & on..........you get the point? Not only did the "voice" continue, so did the signs.

My signs (symptoms), the "voice", my loving husband, my "nagging" friends, OK I get it already! I'm NOT a doctor. It's time to lay down my pride. Throw my fears to God. Lean on Him!.....I finally went to the doctor this past Thursday. I am now having tests ran to see what is going on.....I will continue to keep you updated! Prayers are definitely appreciated!! Thanks to my "nagging" friends & my loving husband...........and thank you to my "voice", my guiding force! I DO HEAR YOU!!!

My New Year's Resolution: take care of me.............it's hard, but I'm doing it.....kicking & screaming the whole way!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. My dear Toni,
    I will definately be praying for you. I love you and God loves you even more. Thank you for the encouragement this week. NO the wake up call. You are such an incredible cheerleader. Now its our turn to cheer for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you for stepping out into the scary unknown and going to the doctor! Like our conversation from a week or so ago, I had my "high school Toni" and lost her and you are my "now Toni" and I'm not ready to lose you!! I will definitely be praying for you and if you ever need a buddy to go to the doctor with you, just call!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girls......you've made me cry!!! GOD IS GREAT!!! I love you!!! I LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. itis always hard to put ourselves in front of others needs, but like we spoke earlier, if we are not healthy then God can not use us as He widhes, it is our job to stay healthy, so you go girl, tiptop shape, you are definately LOVEING LOUD....so thsnkful that you are here for all of us and we are here for you, just remember to listen to the voice in your heart...love you my friend

    ReplyDelete